Chapter Art - Skateboard
Limited Edition and signed Chapter skateboard.
Chapter is an artistic nomad who draws inspiration from his visits to many lands – Japan, Mexico, India, New York, Ibiza and from the place of his birth, England.
Chapter’s artistic passion was first awoken by graphic story tellers such as Brian Bolland, Bill Sienkiewicz, Steve Dillon and Dave Gibbons. These comic-book maestros provided the foundation for what was to become his signature style, one which repurposes the symbols of popular culture, especially those from the world of dance music.
All orders will be calculated at checkout. Some terms and conditions may apply, but don't worry we will make these very clear to you before you purchase.
Orders are processed Mondays through Fridays. If the order is received on a Friday after 5 pm CET, the order will be processed on the following Monday or Tuesday (if Monday is a statutory holiday). Once your order is received, we will send an email confirming your order and again when your order will be shipped.
Not happy with your purchase? Or maybe you ended up with a defective product! Not to worry, you can return the product to us at no cost (not the manufacturer) within 14 days of receiving your item (based on tracking information).
There are few criteria though...
EligibilityTo be eligible for a return,
- Item(s) must be in the same condition and original packaging that you received it. Damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error do not qualify.
- Earphones and buds only apply if the products haven't been worn or are defective, as we can't resell items that have been inserted into your body... ergh!
- Receipt or proof-of-purchase is required.
- Send the item(s) back to us; Canvas + Cone not to the manufacturer or Artist.
- Only partial refunds are granted in some situations, we will be fully transparent in any disputes of course.
- Item(s) must be returned/shipped within 14 days of the received date (based on tracking information).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item along with an approval or a rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1 to 2 weeks. Happy days!
Canvas + Cone
You can arrange a good time to drop your purchase off.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs, for returning the item(s) unless you are returning a defective or damaged item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your item(s) to reach us may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Any questions? Contact us!