Technics 1200 / 1210 mk7
The turntable for music lovers
Technics have made a rock solid player!
Many upgrades on the new Technics 1200 MK7: a new motor design, an ultra pitch scratching, new tonearm, reverse function and new feet for more isolation.
It is almost completely insensitive to resonances and vibrations, which is a huge advantage for a DJ player.
Start-up and speed change take place immediately, and it certainly seems like it can withstand being used.
It has retained the sliding potentiometer that can be turned on and off, giving the user pitch control with either ± 8 or ± 16 percent deviation. By the way, the LEDs on the player can change from red to blue light, should you prefer, and this is also done with a switch under the plate.
All orders will be calculated at checkout. Some terms and conditions may apply, but don't worry we will make these very clear to you before you purchase.
Orders are processed Mondays through Fridays. If the order is received on a Friday after 5 pm CET, the order will be processed on the following Monday or Tuesday (if Monday is a statutory holiday). Once your order is received, we will send an email confirming your order and again when your order will be shipped.
Not happy with your purchase? Or maybe you ended up with a defective product! Not to worry, you can return the product to us at no cost (not the manufacturer) within 14 days of receiving your item (based on tracking information).
There are few criteria though...
EligibilityTo be eligible for a return,
- Item(s) must be in the same condition and original packaging that you received it. Damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error do not qualify.
- Earphones and buds only apply if the products haven't been worn or are defective, as we can't resell items that have been inserted into your body... ergh!
- Receipt or proof-of-purchase is required.
- Send the item(s) back to us; Canvas + Cone not to the manufacturer or Artist.
- Only partial refunds are granted in some situations, we will be fully transparent in any disputes of course.
- Item(s) must be returned/shipped within 14 days of the received date (based on tracking information).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item along with an approval or a rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1 to 2 weeks. Happy days!
Canvas + Cone
You can arrange a good time to drop your purchase off.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs, for returning the item(s) unless you are returning a defective or damaged item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your item(s) to reach us may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Any questions? Contact us!